Jenelle Campbell, designer
Enthusiastic and dedicated design professional with strong project management and strategy development experience. Expertise designing print and interactive materials for improving brand performance. Strong ability to work cross-functionally on marketing, sales, PR and media projects that drive brand awareness.
Expert in all aspects of printing process & client relationships. Proficient in InDesign,
QuarkXPress, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat with working
knowledge of Dreamweaver, WordPress & Flash.
ANDSHEDESIGNS Los Angeles, CA
Expert design for a diverse group of clients in a variety of platforms
• Executed Brand Assessment & branding Guidelines for Citizens of Humanity
• Web-design development & print design for clients such as Suzie Roth Design,
M&C Saatchi, Piperlime, Belkin, Woo Agency, California Healthline & Live Nation
• Brand Development, Web-design & Package design for clients such as
Version X Design, Metropolis Beauty, Macadamia Natural Oil and Icon Beauty
DISTINC, Los Angeles, CA
May 2007—April 2009
Part of an award winning team of conceptual designers that specialize in branding.
• Directed projects with a variety of clients including Disney, Autry Museum
Johnson and Johnson, LA’s Best, Withoutabox & Balcony Press
• Lead in strategic and creative development of print & interactive projects
• Art Directed, designed, and handled all production for LA STAGE magazine,
a bimonthly print publication and The Ovation Awards, a yearly event
• Contributed to the development of new business proposals & presentations
• Implemented brand assessments for clients and translated it into effective
& inspiring visual communication & identity systems
• Collaborated on developing a new presence for Neutrogena in India
& China with environmental store graphics & brochure design
MM Agency, Yardley, PA
Designer August 2005—May 2007
Designed direct print materials for a variety of high profile clients.
• Developed concepts for seasonal promotions for in-store displays & direct mail for clients such as Cingular, Virgin Mobile, GE, Exxon Mobil & Home Depot
• Brought a fresh and creative approach while staying within brand guidelines.
• Responsible for all production
DLG MEDIA HOLDINGS, Philadelphia, PA
August 2004—August 2005
Responsible for pagination & templating of both DC STYLE & Philadelphia STYLE magazines, as well as both city’s supplement city guides.
• Excuted photo retouching & color correction for the magazine
• Designed invites, magazine spreads & ads
PINK DESIGN INC., New York City, NY
Graphic Design Intern
May 2003—August 2003
Apprenticed on book design under two expert designers
Moore College of Art & Design, Philadelphia, PA
BFA Graphic Design Major, Photography Minor
2 designs featured in Print Design Annual 2008.